Your source for NRA endorsed commercial insurance for any firearms-related business
Insuring a business in the firearms industry is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. That’s why we develop a customized insurance package for each business we insure.
Who we cover:
- Gun stores
- Commercial ranges
- Hunting guides
- Game preserves
- Gun shows
- Firearms-related events
- Gun and hunt clubs
- Clubs open to the public
- State associations
- Guides and outfitters
- RV parks and campgrounds
- Pawn shops
- Other shooting sports activities
- Property―Covers loss or damage to any assets your business rents, leases or owns, including buildings, money, securities and other possessions of the club, its members and others. This coverage extends to losses due to negligence and employee thefts.
- General Liability―Insures your business against injury or damage with a variety of limits available up to $1 million per occurrence, up to $2 million per year, plus medical payments. Your business is also protected against claims of false advertising.
- Gunsmith Coverage―Whether you are a self-employed gunsmith, work as a gunsmith within a retail business, or are a business owner who employs gunsmiths, we have the insurance you need.
- Optional Coverage―You can add coverage as needed for business income, boiler and machinery, glass, computers, valuable papers and records, accounts receivable and more.
Get a quote today!
Find out how you can get the insurance coverage your business needs. Fill out our brief contact form to get a quote and learn more, or call (877) 487-5407 to talk to an insurance professional.
Get a Quote