Exclusive NRA endorsed Insurance protects your hunt club and its members

Whether you have a small club that travels, a large club with land, or a combination of the two, your hunt club needs insurance. We offer two levels of Hunt Club Insurance to meet your specific needs.

What’s covered

  • Limited Liability Coverage is designed for clubs that need coverage for the landowner and the hunt club. It covers operations only on the location(s) you choose to insure and includes:
    • Injury and damage
    • Host liquor coverage
    • Hired and non-owned auto
  • Broad Liability Coverage provides coverage for the landowner and the hunt club regardless of location. It includes all of the coverage listed above and adds:
    • Personal and advertising
    • Products/completed operations
    • Medical expenses up to $5,000 for any one person

Coverage Limits

Coverage Limits of Insurance Limited Liability Coverage Broad Liability Coverage
General aggregate limit (other than products/completed operations) $2 million $2 million
Products/completed operation aggregate limit   $2 million
Personal and advertising injury limit   $1 million
Each occurrence limit $1 million $1 million
Damage to premises rented to you limit $300,000 $300,000
Medical expense limit   $5,000
Certified firearms instructors professional liability coverage   $100,000
Legally possessed firearm self-defense coverage limit   $50,000
Damage to organizational paraphernalia   $5,000

Buy online today!

Get a quote and apply for Hunt Club Insurance today using our secure online form.


Coverage is provided by Certain Underwriters at Lloyds of London. Lloyds of London is an excess/surplus lines insurer which is not licensed by or subject to the supervision of the insurance department of your state of residence. Lockton Affinity is not an agent of Certain Underwriters at Lloyds of London because surplus lines insurers are not permitted to appoint insurance producers.